Wednesday 8 September 2021

Blast from the past: Making a scene in Sin tetas sí hay paraíso

@wwaycorrigan

A blast from the not-too-distant past this. I was reminded by a friend the other day of this scene (see video below) I had in Sin tetas sí hay paraíso, or Sin senos sí hay paraíso as the series is called outside Colombia (literally, 'Without breasts/tits there is no paradise'). If I recall correctly, it was filmed in 2017. 

An enjoyable afternoon, even if the pay wasn't fantastic. And it was challenging enough, a whole dialogue in Spanish with the two main actors. The pressure was on not to fluff my lines, which of course I didn't! Beats the mundane, standard extras work in any case.



A still from my one-minute scene in Sin senos sí hay paraíso.
The camera does add a few pounds, honestly.


No comments:

Post a Comment