Wednesday 16 November 2022

My blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance in La Reina del Sur III!

@wwaycorrigan

Goodness! For all the effort and, um, thespian talent I brought to these scenes from La Reina del Sur series three (episode two), surely I deserved a little more screen time!

For the record (in case you missed it in the video above), in the only lines I have, I'm the DEA agent who hands the instruction manual for the inflatable boat to my superior (the actor Ed Trucco) at the end of the clip.

Clearly, I need a bigger platform! Dark forces are trying to hold me back!

*I did get a bit more exposure in the following, from a few years back, https://wwcorrigan.blogspot.com/2021/09/blast-from-past-making-scene-in-sin.html.

**For more on La Reina del Sur, see https://www.telemundo.com/shows/la-reina-del-sur.

My blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance in La Reina del Sur III: Bringing a cameo appearance to a new level!
Wrong Way Corrigan to the rescue!

La Reina del Sur III: Bringing a cameo appearance to a new level!
My one line, cooly delivered!
__________________________________________________________
Listen to Wrong Way's Colombia Cast podcast here.

Facebook: Wrong Way Corrigan — The Blog & IQuiz "The Bogotá Pub Quiz".

No comments:

Post a Comment